Friday, March 27, 2009

Bedtime Photoshoot

After getting to try out lots of cool new lights at the JVS lighting workshop, we picked out a few of our favorites to order. We just got some of them in, so I grabbed the kids on their way to bed the other night to have them help me try them out, just for fun! I told the kids to do whatever they wanted in the pictures, and then Barrett decided he wanted to try the new light out too, so he took a couple of me.
















I guess in some families it might be odd to do a random photoshoot at 9 p.m. of everyone jumping around in their PJ's. Here it somehow seemed like just another evening! : )

4 comments:

  1. I love these shots. Especially the one of Autumn jumping and Bear standing on his head. Tell Barrett that I also loved the shots he took of you...

    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also like that one!!! You have some super fun kids and some super awesome talent!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how did you get your leg that high????????
    b.robinson

    ReplyDelete

What say you?