We also got to see him score his very first touchdown, catch a nice pass and do some great blocking while we were there. Granted, he still spends a lot of time kicking dirt, spinning in circles and staring at the sky, but I think we're making progress! : )
Thursday, October 1, 2009
Bear - Practice
Speaking of Bear's football practice, here are a few pictures of what we were up to while he was at it!












We also got to see him score his very first touchdown, catch a nice pass and do some great blocking while we were there. Granted, he still spends a lot of time kicking dirt, spinning in circles and staring at the sky, but I think we're making progress! : )
We also got to see him score his very first touchdown, catch a nice pass and do some great blocking while we were there. Granted, he still spends a lot of time kicking dirt, spinning in circles and staring at the sky, but I think we're making progress! : )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment
What say you?