Monday, January 25, 2010

Introducing... Baby Ellie!

I was very honored to photograph the birth of my dear friend Jennifer's youngest daughter Ellie. Jennifer and I have been friends since we were 8, and it overwhelmed me to be able to be there to see her little family grow! Ellie joins her big sisters Sophie, age 4, and Gracie, age 2. Jen and her husband Dan will have their hands full for the next few years, but I know their hearts will be full as well.

I have tons of pictures to go through, and I plan to post more later, but I just couldn't resist showing you guys this one... Isn't she a little doll!





Let's all pray that Jennifer will have an easy recovery and that the transition to being a family of 5 will be a smooth one for all involved. I love you guys!

4 comments:

  1. thank you, kori. you are so sweet and i love how this picture captures her beauty. things are hectic here and the emotions are high, but we are so blessed. thank you again for coming it means so much to me.

    ReplyDelete

What say you?