Sunday, June 20, 2010

And the "Dad of the Year" award goes to...

Our very own Jason Hudson: squasher of spiders, kisser of boo-boos, putter-together of furniture and carrier of camping chairs to baseball games! I don't know what we would do without him. We love you, babe!























Also, a big shoutout to our other favorite dads, Walt and Richard! We love you guys!

Kori's Dad, Walt:





Jason's Dad, Richard:





And a big "Happy Father's Day" to all you other Dads out there... You guys make the world go round! Hope your day is filled with lots of air conditioning, relaxation and steak. : )

*Kori

3 comments:

  1. You have an amazingly gorgeous family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! I've always thought you were a beautiful girl Kori (in school)! Your babies are so adorable! Congratulations on all your success & wonderful beauty in your life!

    ReplyDelete

What say you?