
While I was trying to plan Autumn's birthday party, one of my biggest concerns was making sure that her BFF Emma Sky could attend. When I talked to her mom about it, it turned out that she was in the same boat! Autumn turned 9 on December 11, and Emma Sky was contending with a December 26 birthday. Well, once we figured out that we were both planning basically the same party with the exact same guest list during the busiest time of year, it was a no-brainer that we should combine and do a double-birthday-shindig.
It worked out great! Allison's laid-back personality perfectly balanced my psychotic OCD tendencies, and we ended up with a super-fun and relaxed 9th-birthday party that both of our girls and all of their friends greatly enjoyed. What a great solution! Here are a few pictures from our amazing time at the party!!


















It was so much less stressful, and we had so much more fun that I suspect that this double-party concept may repeat itself in the future. Man, our kids are awesome.
Happy birthday, girls!! We love you!! : )







No comments:
Post a Comment
What say you?