Monday, January 17, 2011

Powder Day!!

I hope everyone had a great weekend! We sure did... We're halfway through our trip and having a blast!! A big storm came and dumped about 2 feet of snow on us, so the riding today was AMAZING!!! The kids rocked their first double black, and we only had to hike out of the trees once... Uphill through thigh-deep snow, no less! : )

We are very thankful for this time to relax and have fun together as a family. It's been great so far, and there are still two more days of glorious powder-filled glades, bowls and chutes ahead of us! I will be very glad to get home to my baby girl though. Norah may be a mess, but I love her so much!!

We just finished up a rousing game of Pictionary, and now we are going to sit by the fire, drink some hot cocoa and watch the snow fall... It's pretty much paradise!! Good night from Copper Mountain!

1 comment:

  1. So, so jealous! I love Copper and skiing too. You guys picked a great time to go!

    ReplyDelete

What say you?