My dear little Norah is so precious, cuddly and sweet, but goodness, does she ever spit up! My mom calls her little "Sue." (As in, Mount Ve"Sue"vius!) It seems that wherever we go, we leave a trail of goo behind us. This translates into a lot of bibs, burp cloths and outfit changes (for all of us!). Add in the new drooling from the teething, and you have one soaking wet baby. But we don't mind, because we just love her to bits!
Jason snapped these of her hanging out in her Bumbo chair this morning. I considered trying to Photoshop out the spitup, but then I decided that it was even more "her" just to leave it in! Plus, she was wearing this adorable outfit we borrowed from baby Maye, so it would have been difficult to remove the spitup with all the stripes. : ) Isn't she precious anyway!



I love her, too!
ReplyDelete