Get this- we sold EVERY LAST THING. I even had someone try to buy my baggie of Sharpies and the can of Pledge I had used to clean the table off with. We had way more "stuff" than we needed, and I just can't tell you how refreshing it is to be rid of it! A big "Thank you" to Mom, Dad, Jamie and Joe for all of their help getting ready and executing the sale. We couldn't have done it without them!
Also, it turns out my dad is quite the salesman. I was joking with Jamie today that I think he could have sold rocks from the yard, he was so good. She pointed out that he did, in fact, sell a rock from his truck! He had apparently pulled some random fossil out from under the seat of his truck partway through the sale and someone actually bought it! Way to go, Daddy!
All we have to now is go clean the place and finish a little more unpacking, and we will be done with this moving business. I can't wait! I just want to feel all cozy and settled again.
We also had a fun day today. After 12 and a half hours of glorious sleep, we went and took advantage of our 30% off coupons at Gap to buy a few spring clothes for the kiddos, including Easter dresses (yay!), and then came back here to the house for our second Sunday Family Dinner! Joe had an idea to create homemade pizzas, and they were SO good. Unfortunately, we were too busy devouring them to remember to take any pictures, but let me tell you, they were great! Piled high with toppings and quite delicious! Jason did snap these along the way, though. Oh, and apparently I was wearing the same exact outfit I wore last Sunday. What can I say? It's cozy, and easy to nurse in. Don't judge me! : )
I have been getting to spend a lot of time with my family lately, and it has been making me realize how lucky I am to have them all in my life. I love you guys! Thanks for everything!







We love you too! Thanks for a wonderful weekend!
ReplyDelete