Monday, April 13, 2009

Stupid Professional Photography.




I know it's silly, but I really wanted to enter Norah in the BabyGap modeling contest. Just because she's so stinkin' precious! : ) Well, unfortunately for us, they had a little clause in there saying that if a parent of either child derived more than 50% of his or her income from photography, than the child was ineligible. Stupid professional photography.

So today at the mall, I noticed that Children's Place is having a cute baby cover model contest too! Well, I really want to enter, even though their clothes are not quite as cute as BabyGap's clothes, but again, the contest rules are trying to foil me! Luckily, I found a loophole this time. The wording of the official rules just states that the photograph submitted must not be the product of a professional photographer, and says nothing about whether or not the CHILD is a product of a professional photographer... or two. ; )

Solution! I am going to have Bear take a picture of her for the contest. No one can say he is a professional photographer, because he is 5. And his pictures are pretty good to boot. Say hello to your next cover model, Children's Place!


5 comments:

  1. She is pretty stinkin' precious! Such pretty eyes!! Good luck Norah! (And Kori! ha ha)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Geninus! Did I spell that right, sorry too lazy to spell check at the moment (oh and I'm a horrible speller). I can't wait for Norah to win!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen Bear's photos. Who needs a photographer when Barrett has a camera in his hands.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that is an awesome idea and a cool of you to discover a loophole!

    ReplyDelete

What say you?