
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
What I'm working on right now...
I really wanted to go to Body Pump at noon today, since I won't be able to hit the gym this evening due to a photo shoot. Unfortunately, the deliciousness of the collage I am currently working on made it impossible for me to tear myself away! A little preview:


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







I want more!!
ReplyDeleteI knew this would be a great picture. Good stuff Maynard...
ReplyDeleteLove your photography! Your baby below is adorable too! Was this photo actually taken in this location or did you Photoshop it? So beautiful!
ReplyDeleteThanks! Oh, and OceanDreams... This photo is actually very close to being straight out of the camera. It was taken in an underground civil war powder magazine at the old courthouse in Vicksburg, Mississippi. Here is a link to the "Before and After!"
ReplyDeletehttp://www.thehudsonsrock.com/beforeaftercivilwar.jpg
Hey your dad called you Maynard! He called me Maynard too. Who is that?
ReplyDeleteThis is a good question, Rachel... I can only assume he is talking about Maynard G. Krebbs from the Dobie Gillis show?
ReplyDeletehttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maynard_G._Krebs
If this is not what he meant, then I have NO idea!!