If you have a spare minute to take our quick, anonymous survey or to just leave me a comment with your thoughts, I would greatly appreciate it! Any feedback is welcome, and if you have something negative to say about it but don't want to offend anybody, feel free to leave an anonymous comment letting us know or to let us know in the survey. Honesty is the only way we'll arrive at something really good here!
Here goes!
<

So go for it... What does this logo say to you? What words would you use to describe it? How does it make you feel, and if you saw this on a photographer's work, what would it make you think about them and their style? Click on the logo above, or click here to take our quick, anonymous 10-question survey. We want to know what you think!
***UPDATE!***
The survey is now closed, given the blog post you see above this one. Thanks so much for your honest input everyone! You guys are awesome!







I like the H inside the chandelier. I guess it kind of depends on how you're going to use it. If the first and only thing you see when you open the website is this, I'm not sure it will capture the imagination of your potential customers.
ReplyDeleteI love your proposed logo! It's much better than Freshair one.
ReplyDelete