Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Merry Christmas!!!

Well, we've survived another holiday season! This one was especially jam-packed with fun, activities, parties, traveling and general family craziness, which is just the way I like my Christmases! The beautiful blanket of snow we woke up to on Christmas morning made the whole day seem almost too perfect to even be real, but it was real, and we have SO many pictures to prove it! : )

I just went through them all, and it was a little overwhelming, so I decided to take it one blog post at a time! First up: Jamie's Christmas card photo shoot! She wanted it done with all of her pets in front of her beautiful Christmas tree, which she decked out in these awesome Charlie Brown lights this year!





It took some work, but we managed to get one of all 4 pets being semi-still! This is the one she picked out for her card:




Once we had that and the holiday Fayetteville Window Washing photos done, we each took turns posing in front of the tree, just for fun.









Yes, that's right. I'm rocking my Santa hat!

Now I'm going to run take a quick picture of the finished product! I think the cards ended up being so beautiful. Stay tuned!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?