Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Norah and the Easter Bunny

Well, it turns out that Norah is not a big fan of the Easter Bunny! Yesterday we were at the mall letting Jason shop around for some non-black t-shirts with his birthday money when I noticed that the Easter Bunny was all set up in his little hut with no line to speak of. Thankful that Norah was decked out in a precious little spring dress (thank you Taren!), we headed over to have a quick photo taken.

Norah started clutching me desperately as soon as she saw the bunny approaching. We warmed up with one where she sat on my lap near the bunny. She wasn't terribly thrilled about it, but she did not actively protest... yet.





Then I handed her over to the bunny for one on her own, and she acted like I had cut her foot off! (Which I didn't but the camera lady kind of did!)





I guess I shouldn't be too surprised. Norah about jumped out of her high chair when a nice man smiled at her at Penguin Ed's the other day, so it only makes sense that she would react poorly when I abandoned her in the arms of a giant rodent! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?