Thursday, November 11, 2010

Class of 2000- 10 Years Later!





Well, we are older, if not wiser, than we were in 2000, but for many of us that met up at Spinelli's for our 10-year high school reunion, it was as if no time had passed at all! It was great to get to see everybody, and as stressed out as I was beforehand about what I would wear and whether my teeth were white enough, once I was there, none of that mattered at all! It was all about catching up.

In the end, I had a great time, and very few regrets. Namely, that in retrospect it might have been wiser to stick with one (or even two!!) glasses of wine instead of going for 3 (oops.), that I wish I had worn my hair in a ponytail because it ended up being a little crazy, and finally my main real regret is that I did not take more pictures! We took a bunch at the very end, but looking back, I wish I had kept a camera on me for the tailgate party and the picnic at the park, because one of the very most fun parts of all of this was getting to meet everybody's kids and show off my adorable little ones, and I have no photos of any of that! *sigh. I do, however, have a bunch of fun ones from the official reunion night at Spinelli's, and for that, I am grateful. Here are a few of my favorites!
















A huge "THANK YOU" to Chris and Jessica Anderson and Jenny Robertson, among others, who worked so hard to organize the evening and make it one we'll always remember. It turned out great! The rest of the favorites are on Facebook, and the full set will be going on line as soon as I can get my computer to behave enough to run the upload software. I am installing Snow Leopard, so hopefully that will help do the trick!

So anyway, Class of 2000, it was great to see you all! Here's to our next 10 years!

2 comments:

  1. And a huge THANK YOU to the wonderful Hudson's for the amazing photos!!! We all appreciate your time, talent, and generosity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Glad you guys had fun!

    ReplyDelete

What say you?