
Our friend Jennifer Holland recently hosted what was possibly the most awesome birthday bash I have ever been to... The Lady Gaga-themed soiree in honor of her 30th birthday was so fun and had so many amazingly well-thought out details. From the "Starstruck" martinis to the costume contest on the red carpet, she thought of everything to make the evening fun and fabulous for all the Gagas in attendance! Here are a few photos taken by "Paparazzi" Jason Hudson:
As you can see, Katy Perry was there...

And so was Ozzy Osbourne! (A very politically incorrect Kanye West showed up too, but I'll skip him for now! :)

Dave the bartender served up these delicious Starstruck martinis, complete with tiny floating sugar stars. So cute!





What's really sad is that I already owned everything in this ensemble except for the wig... And I only had to buy it because the pink wig we had that was similar got lost after we used it on a snowman! Not sure what this says about me...

Here are the winners of the costume contest... Wow!

And finally, here is one of me and Jamie (and Baby Hiryak!) with the birthday girl... She very deservedly won "Most Creative" in the contest!

I'm sure it was a lot of trouble to put together, but she did a great job! Good enough to even make me reconsider my current plan of never ever turning 30... Well, maybe I wouldn't go that far. ; )
Thanks for having all of us out for such a fun night, and I hope your 30th birthday was perfect!







I'm so glad you guys came and enjoyed the party! You looked fabulous in your Gaga-inspired ensemble, and I think it's awesome that you already had all of the pieces. You never know when you're going to need green boots or a cape! :) Thanks again for coming and for helping capture pictures from the evening!
ReplyDeleteMost of it actually came from either Autumn's dress-up box (such as the boots), or my craft area. The cape is actually just some random green fabric I had never gotten around to using! Which might be a good thing. That color is VERY green! : )
ReplyDeleteAnd you are very welcome for the pictures. I'm glad you had a good time!