Monday, November 22, 2010

Thankful for Thanksgiving!

Continuing my experiment with mobile blogging, here is an iPhone snapshot from our pinochle game down here in Mena with my parents and grandparents. I'm pretty sure I have the world's cutest pinochle partner, by the way. : ) It is so nice to have this time to relax with family!




Today we did all our holiday grocery shopping, watched a Hallmark Christmas movie and played a few games of cards. Tomorrow we are taking the kids to the Mid-America Museum in Hot Springs, and then we will start all of our holiday baking on Wednesday. I'm kind of in heaven! We really needed this break. 

I keep seeing people on Facebook talk about what they are thankful for. I don't know about you, but I am thankful for Thanksgiving! : )

Sent from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Have fun with your family, and yes, you have the most adorable pinochle partner ever. I can't believe you blogged from your iPhone, so cool!

    ReplyDelete

What say you?