I'm too tired to make a full post about it now, but here is a quick picture of my precious little niece Elle. Congrats Jamie and Joe! We love her so much!!
Oh how exciting! Congrats on being an Aunt, I became "Aunt Candace" when I was 13 and until I became a Mommy 3 years ago it was by far the most fun title I'd ever been given, have fun spoiling that little munchkin, and do it her whole life, my neice will be 16 in August and still looks to me for Easter baskets :)
I am a 30-year-old photographer and writer who enjoys a very happy, if somewhat hectic, life in Fayetteville, Arkansas, with my husband and our four children. Welcome to our world.
Oh how exciting! Congrats on being an Aunt, I became "Aunt Candace" when I was 13 and until I became a Mommy 3 years ago it was by far the most fun title I'd ever been given, have fun spoiling that little munchkin, and do it her whole life, my neice will be 16 in August and still looks to me for Easter baskets :)
ReplyDeleteShe's precious!
ReplyDelete