After a yummy lunch at Noodles and a blissful afternoon siesta, we headed over to the park to enjoy the beautiful weather for a while. We didn't have the big camera with us, but that did not deter us from documenting the day. As I've said on here before, the best camera is always the one you have with you, and the one we had with us was the iPhone! We put it to good use, using the Hipstamatic app to get some fun shots of our afternoon at the park and the evening in our backyard.
















I think my very favorite might be the one of me with my boys in the hammock. So sweet!
Now I am going to get off this computer and out of this office to enjoy a lovely day off. (Since we work most Saturdays, Monday is part of our "weekend!") Happy Monday everyone!







Just goes to show that it's the photographer who makes the pictures - not the camera! :) Beautiful work.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE all of these photos!!
ReplyDelete