"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing." -Helen Keller
So what is your daring adventure today? Mine involves lunch at Chick Fil-A with Mimi and Elle Bell, straightening up for my parents' visit this weekend and reorganizing our file system for the studio. It may not sound adventurous, but you try to do any of that with my kids around, and you will see otherwise! Ha!
Also, on a side note, I managed to finagle an invite to Pinterest. I still have no idea what it is, and I'm pretty sure I don't have time to fool with it, but their marketing scheme of "You can't join until you get an invite, so feel free to hop on our waiting list," was apparently very effective, because once I discovered that they wouldn't let me right in, I knew I would not rest until I had joined! : )
Okay, time to get off the dang computer and be productive. Happy Friday people!!
Friday, September 2, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







I love seeing everyone's Pintrest Boards! Good luck with the new addiction=)
ReplyDelete