Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Weddings, Weddings and More Weddings!

We've been super swamped with shooting and editing lately, but we are finally starting to get caught up from the crazy summer rush! All of our galleries are online, including this last one from Juliette and Ward. I just cannot tell you how much fun we had at this one. I love getting to shoot with Jason, and this crew was so easy to be around that it made for a really good time! Check it out!

Even more pictures from this wedding are on our galleries page as well as our facebook page!

Ceremony: St. Edward Catholic ChurchReception/Catering: Peabody HotelFlowers: Distinctive Designs by TanarahCake: The Blue Cake CompanyTransportation: Arkansas Trolley CompanyPhotography: The Hudsons - Modern Photography


Also, my current Pinterest obsession is organizing all of our 2009 and 2010 wedding details into idea boards! It's been really fun! I forget how many awesome celebrations we've been at until I sit down and look at them all at once! Check out my boards!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?