Tuesday, February 17, 2009

February 17, 1982




Well, people, it appears that I have turned 27. Yikes! Actually, it doesn't feel that much different than 26. It's just a shame that I only have 3 years left to live, because you see, I cannot possibly ever turn 30!!!!!!! ; ) Anyway, to commemorate the occasion, I plan to eat a bacon, egg and cheese biscuit from McDonald's for breakfast, process 3 print orders, lay out a coffee table book of someone's wedding, jump around like a maniac for 55 minutes at Body Attack class, eat Pad Thai with my lovely friends and then perhaps enjoy a delicious margarita. Sounds like a good day to me! I hope everyone else has a good day too!

4 comments:

  1. Hope your day is fabulously Happy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your day is fabulously HAPPY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't let the little wild things spoil the day - lol - - Love you... Dad

    ReplyDelete
  4. you're the best! love you lady. such a fun day. thanks for letting us crash your marvelous dinner.
    ps...you're a great writing, so i'm glad you have your own blog so you can write your heart out. i love it!
    -brooke

    ReplyDelete

What say you?