Anyway, things are going well, and now I have recruited Jason and Jamie to be my gym buddies too! I have lost about 15 pounds so far, and I even have 2 pairs of pre-prego jeans that fit me now! Yay! In about 10 pounds, almost all of my clothes will fit, which will make it so much more fun to get dressed in the morning. In the meantime, I was finally feeling okay-enough with the way I looked to let Jason take some new headshots for my Facebook page. It's so fun to be married to such an awesome photographer!
I also love love love my new workout clothes that I got for my birthday! Thanks Jason! Jamie and I are hitting Body Combat at 6:30 tonight at FAC (think 55 minutes of Tae Bo minus Billy Blanks, plus lots of extra karate kicking!) if anyone wants to join us! Fun!
Then we will get to watch Grey's and The Office, too. I love Thursdays!!!







Fabulous pictures!!!! Love it!
ReplyDeleteYour pictures are beautiful!
ReplyDeleteYour pictures are beautiful!
ReplyDelete