I was very proud of Autumn for being so brave during her school musical! Last year she was not so sure about getting up in front of everyone, but this year she really seemed to enjoy it. She had quite a crew there to watch her... Aunt Jamie and (soon to be) Uncle Joe, Garner and Papa, Nana, Grandjo and me, Jason, Barrett and Norah. I think everyone may have thought I was insane, because I brought the BIG long lens with me, but I remembered last year that I ended up stuck at the back and that it was impossible to get any good pictures with a normal camera, so this year I came prepared! In any case, between Nana's video camera, Papa sitting in the front row, and us at the back with the long lens, I think her performance was well documented. : )Sorry there are so many pictures in this post, but I'm not very good at narrowing it down!
With no further ado, Ladies and Gentlemen... Children of all ages... It's circus time!
Here she is waving to me at the back.
We were apparently not the only ones who decided to document the occasion!
I love the clown jumping at the back during the big finale!
Here is her teacher, Mr. Folsom (who we absolutely love by the way), along with some lady who appears to disapprove. Of what we do not know, but it looks pretty serious!
Mrs. Jones, the wonderful principal.
Greeting her friends after the play.
Forget the pretty smile. This one shows the real deal! ; )
Garner and Autumn at Cici's Pizza after the show.
Autumn and me!
Wow. I can't believe you're still reading this. That was a long one! Hope everyone has a great weekend!







How cute!!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE your photography! I have been wondering how you get your pictures so big on the blog. I have my blogger account set to the biggest setting, and they are way smaller than yours.
I would love for my pictures to be the big focus!
Thanks!
Thanks, Kristy! To get our pictures to be the size we want, we edit and size them in Photoshop, upload them to our own server (www.thehudsonsrock.com), and then bypass Blogger's standard photo uploading protocol by typing them them directly into the html. It's kind of a pain, but it means we can upload any size photos we want, which is fun! Good luck!
ReplyDelete