In any event, it was great to get to spend some time just hanging out with Jason, people watching and eating cheesecake for several days before photographing Erica and Sal's wedding!
I have lot of fun snapshots from our trip to post if I ever manage to get around to it, but in the meantime, here are a few pictures Jason took of our sweet baby girl this morning. I can't believe she's already 8 months old!




Now off to pack for this weekend. The kids are going to visit Garner and Papa in Mena while Jason and I go photograph a wedding in El Dorado. Then, on Wednesday, Kara and I leave for Mississippi to photograph our wonderful friend Alyda's wedding! I can't wait for that one! It's going to be a busy, but hopefully fun, couple of weeks. Maybe I'll even manage to blog a little along the way! We shall see.
Oh, and today was the last day of school here in Fayetteville, and Autumn is so excited she can barely stand it. Since bursting in the doors from her last day of first grade this afternoon, she has managed to play with her friends in the backyard, swim for 2 and a half hours at the pool, get a snowcone, and rent a movie. That is a lot of summer to pack into 6 hours. : ) Hope everyone else is having a great summer so far too!







No comments:
Post a Comment
What say you?