Friday, June 5, 2009

Twitterati




Well, I'm still trying to get used to Twitter, but I'm not having much luck yet. As of right now, whenever I do manage to update my Twitter, I feel as if I am "tweeting" into a black hole! I just don't think I get it yet. I read an article today though that gave me new resolve to make an effort at Twitter! I also downloaded an app for my iPhone called Tweetie that allows me to follow people on the go, so now I'm looking for some help.

I need suggestions of people to follow on Twitter! If you're on there, leave me a comment and let me know. Or, if you know of any people that you enjoy following on Twitter, please share!

Because this is just what I need: one more technological thing to be addicted to.

Oh, and if you ARE on Twitter, come find us! Our username is "jasonandkori." Or just click on the button over to the right. Now off to Mena/El Dorado for the weekend! I am sensing some Papa Poblanos in my imminent future... : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?