Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Baby Bookworms

The Fayetteville Public Library offers many fun and entertaining activities for kids of all ages. One of these activities is "Baby Bookworms," where parents bring their infants and toddlers together for a time of singing, dancing, bubbles and books. Sounds great, right? Apparently Norah begs to differ. She hated it!

She buried her head in my lap when people tried to talk to her, hid behind me when the librarian offered her a bell, and she ran away from the bubble machine in complete terror! Thankfully, she didn't find the library itself quite as objectionable. After storytime was over, my friend Sarah, her son Kru, Norah and I spent some time playing in the children's section. These babies are so precious!!












2 comments:

  1. Love these pictures! Minus that traumatic fall, we had a great time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! Poor boy! It's amazing how easy it is for them to injure themselves just by walking around when they're this age. I'm glad he was okay!

    ReplyDelete

What say you?