Monday, March 1, 2010

Happy Birthday To Me! : )




Well, it's official. I turned 28. To celebrate the occasion, we all met up at the new (and completely awesome, by the way) Starlight Skatium. If you haven't made it out there yet, it's where Curry's used to be, and they have done a fabulous job renovating it! The kids think it is about the greatest thing ever, and I'm inclined to agree. It's becoming one of our favorite little hangouts! Here are a few snapshots from the birthday shindig.


















Thanks to everyone who came out and celebrated with us! I must say, so far 28 isn't so bad. I'm no longer feeling like a miserable human being (thank you second trimester!), our new studio just off Dickson is up and running and tomorrow Jason and I leave for a mid-week mini-getaway to Chicago. I can't wait!

1 comment:

What say you?