Sunday, March 28, 2010

YouTube Stars!





I've never really noticed how many videos we have on YouTube... We just upload one here and one there, and then to tell you the truth, I tend to kind of forget all about them. Then Jason made a blog post about some YouTube clips he had posted of Norah walking, and I clicked over into our YouTube channel. It was so fun to see what all was on there! It made me really really glad that we have been taking videos of the kids.

I know that one day it will be absolutely priceless to see Autumn singing her classic "There's No Reason To Cry," or to watch Bear ask us if we have our tickets to the gun show or to see Norah playing peek-a-boo for the first time. The Gray Family Singers is also one that will long be treasured!

Go take some videos of your kids! You'll be glad you did!

1 comment:

What say you?