You'll note that the "bunny" in the middle isn't really a bunny, but a Star Wars Mr. Potato Head. You see, the Easter Bunny thought that Bear might be getting too old for stuffed bunnies, given that he recently renounced sleeping with his long-treasured puppy... Then Mommy was surprised to discover that Bear was confused as to where his was when he woke up that morning. I said that I bet that the Easter Bunny thought he might like the Mr. Potato Head better, he seemed so sad. Luckily, the Easter Bunny had accidentally ended up with 2 bunnies for Norah, one of which was stashed in the cabinet in the laundry room. I happened to find it just in time, and the crisis was averted! Now he sleeps with the bunny, which I think is hilarious!
Now, on to the Easter egg hunt!
Here was my idea for how to hunt Easter eggs:
Autumn apparently had a better plan, because she cleaned up!
Now finally, here is my lame attempt at creating an Easter movie from the couple of short video clips Jason got of Norah during the egg hunt. I think I need a little more practice in iMovieHD! Click on the picture to see the video.

On the plus side, isn't her little romper precious!!!







No comments:
Post a Comment
What say you?