Wednesday, April 14, 2010

In case you hadn't heard...

It's a boy! : )





Everyone kept trying to tell me that Shiloh was a boy, but I had been thinking girl the whole time. Then we went in for our 2nd trimester ultrasound earlier this week, and it was very, very clear from early on that the baby had parts that girl babies don't have! In one, it was even sticking up while she had frozen the image for a profile shot to measure something.





That's when we decided to go ahead and ask. Jason said, "Is that..." And she said, "I think I see a little something sticking up here." And then we knew we had to find out for certain. Once she moved the probe around for a good view, there were the boy parts, plain as day!





Jason is thrilled that he is going to have a son, and Barrett still can't believe he's going to finally have a brother! He had been praying every night since before Shiloh was even conceived that God would give him a brother. Jamie has decided that God must like Barrett! : ) Autumn is excited too, because every time we would ask her what she was hoping for, she would say, "I hope it's a boy, so that Barrett can have a brother." Isn't that sweet!

It is also nice not to have to call Shiloh an "it" any more. He is definitely a "HE" and we are delighted! Here is one more shot of his precious little profile. So sweet!



2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! And hooray for Barrett. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just because I'm rarely right about things, I wanna say, I WAS RIGHT! :)

    ReplyDelete

What say you?