
Well, I finally did it! After about 2 months of putting it off because it sounded like a giant pain in my behind, I finally got around to switching my car insurance to GEICO! I was hesitant, because I've been with Nationwide for years, and I am generally resistant to change (plus the aforementioned "pain in the tail" theory), but it was actually really easy!
All told, it took about an hour to get a quote on auto and renter's insurance, compare it to my current policies, pay for coverage, print out the temporary cards (until the new ones arrive in the mail) and cancel my previous coverage. They even provided me with a handy-dandy form letter to send to Nationwide requesting coverage cancellation. Bonus points for being easy! So in that hour, I saved our family $339.60 per year which we can pay down towards our lovely debt snowball. That clocks in at an impressive 16.9% savings over our already-low premiums at Nationwide. Totally worth it!
Plus they have an adorable coffee-drinking mascot. I love it!

If you haven't done so lately, you might take a moment to evaluate your family's coverage and make sure you're getting the best deal out there. You'll be glad you did!
Enough of the boring stuff... Go have a great weekend! We will be in Little Rock shooting the adorable Jessica and Blake's wedding, and I can't wait!

We shot her sister Rachel's wedding in October, and those girls have become two of my favorite people as I have gotten to know them. I know Jessica's wedding is going to be amazing. We can't wait! : )







No comments:
Post a Comment
What say you?