Wednesday, May 5, 2010

2nd Grade Musical!

I had the... interesting experience of watching Autumn sing in her 2nd Grade musical recently! She looked adorable, and they did their best, but the kids seemed to have a bit of a tough time with the theme! The "Music Around the World" was a cute idea and all, but mostly it just meant that the kids had to try to memorize songs in several languages, with mixed results! The English ones, like It's a Small World, came out great. The moderately familiar and easier ones, like Alouette and Bella Bimba went pretty well too, but things kind of fell apart when it came to De Colores! It was still adorable though! (Click on the highlighted songs to see some videos... Be prepared for some motion sickness, though, because I didn't bring the tripod!)

Here are a few pictures I snapped at the musical. I can't believe Autumn is going to be in 3rd grade next year! Crazy!






No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?