Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Impatience is not a virtue.

But I seem to have loads of it. I am just absolutely DYING to know what this little baby looks like! I have "ultrasound fever" at the moment, and am so frustrated with the silly What's Kickin' people for not answering their phones that I am oh-so-tempted to drive down to Roland, Oklahoma, to Heavenly Imaging to just have one done there because it is KILLING ME to wait another minute to peek at this baby!

The only thing keeping me in my chair at this moment is that Jason insists he has work to do and that it won't actually kill us to wait a couple of hours until the Bentonville people answer their phone. Were I not too embarrassed to drive to Roland and request a 4D ultrasound by myself, I would probably already be on the road.

Why does he have to go and be a voice of reason? I like my irrational instant-gratification theory much better.

*sigh

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?