Monday, February 23, 2009

Totally Rad!





Although I felt really funny leaving the house like this, I was doing much better once I actually got to the 80's party! Everyone else looked just as ridiculous, and the fact that we were in the awesome splatter-paint room made it feel like we had actually gone back in time! We ate some kind of yummy homemade salsa that had avocados in it (nice touch!), played 80's trivia and danced like fools... It was a blast! : )

Here are a few photos from the evening.














Fun with the splatter paint wall:
























To top it off, Brooke's husband Finley, who came to the party decked out in a flight suit as "Maverick" from Top Gun, gave us top prize in the costume contest! I will treasure my copy of Ferris Bueller's Day Off forever. Seriously, though, I love that movie!




Thanks for an awesome evening, guys, and a big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my wonderful friend Brooke. Her actual birthday is today, and I hope it's great!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE these pictures! What a fun night you guys had!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kori, TOTALLY RAD like totally describes you guys! I love the last pic of you! :) Congrats on the award!

    ReplyDelete

What say you?