Monday, September 27, 2010

Go Hogs Go!




Well, the game didn't go exactly as we hoped, but we sure had a great time anyway! The night before, we drove down Razorback Road to check out all of the students camping there. Mom and Jamie rolled their windows down and gave high-fives to hundreds of possibly intoxicated college students as we drove slowly by beeping our horn and shouting "Go Hogs!" every few feet. Autumn thought it was awesome. When we finally made it to the end of the line, which by then stretched all the way from the Stadium to Pomfret Hall, she declared, "I can't WAIT to be in college!"

The atmosphere was so fun, but it did make me feel a little old! It doesn't seem like very long ago that I would have been right down there with them! But then again, instead of sleeping on concrete and waking up with a hangover, I got to sleep in my cozy bed and wake up to pancakes! : )

Then it was game day, which also happened to be Norah's birthday! We all put on our Razorback attire and got ready to watch some football! Bear and my Dad went to the game and had such a good time, even with the loss, and the rest of us watched it here at home with the smell of the yummy chili cooking to take the edge off our misery! It really was a good time even if it didn't go our way!

Here are a few shots Jason snapped on Saturday morning!











On a side note, I did one more exciting thing on Saturday morning - I made it through my first Body Attack class since Shiloh was born! It wasn't exactly pretty, and I took almost every lower-impact option, but I did it! Woo-hoo! I think as part of my goals for next month, I will add in 1 Attack or Combat class per week. I am really starting to feel the effects of all these workouts. Shiloh is 2 months old today, and even though I still have a long way to go weight-wise, I can feel the muscles in my body toning up and getting stronger. It makes me so happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?