Thursday, September 2, 2010

Saved by the Quiche!

I'm always on the lookout for easy recipes that the whole family will eat, and I get super excited when I run across an especially good one! In an effort to avoid wasting food (and thus money), I was looking for something to do with part of a leftover ham. Enter this yummy ham-and-cheese quiche recipe from MyRecipes.com.

It's pretty easy to make... You just line your pie crust with the wilted baby spinach and leftover ham...





Then pour your egg and cheese mixture (I used mozzarella instead of Swiss) over it and bake... Voila!






Yummy quiche that only took about 10 minutes of prep time, used up the leftover ham, and everybody ate! Well, Bear may have pulled every perceivable piece of spinach out of his before doing so, but still. We even had enough quiche leftover to eat it for lunch yesterday and breakfast this morning. It's a winner! : )

1 comment:

  1. I make one with broccoli, leftover grilled chicken, and cheddar cheese. Yum! I think I'll make a quiche this week.

    ReplyDelete

What say you?