Tuesday, March 18, 2014
Sunshine
Logic tells me that riding my bike or going to the gym would be positive coping strategies right now. That getting outside in the sunshine would help me. That getting my blood pumping on the track or the bike trail would be constructive ways to manage my pain. But quite frankly, doing anything other than sitting on the couch staring at the floor sounds like am impossible feat at the moment. The thought of even actually loading my bike onto the car sounds about as daunting as climbing Mount Everest right now. But if I don't do something, I'm going to drive myself insane.
So I guess it's time to go outside. I think I'll take my bike to Phat Tire for a tune up. Then at least it will be ready whenever I am.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment
What say you?