So I looked it up, and sure enough, Snopes had to go and burst my bubble! The Doritos coupon is a scam. What is the world coming to? *sigh

So if you get an e mail containing these printable coupons and text that looks something like this:
This is a great coupon if you like Doritos!!! It truly is FREE!!! There
are six coupons on each sheet – can print or forward as many as you
like!! No gimmick!! It works on any flavor and since it’s
good for up to $5.00, it works on the family size bag as well!
Though you must print out in color or the grocery stores will not accept it.
...Ignore it, or even better, kindly let the person who sent it to you know that they might ought to skip filling up their cart with assorted flavors of Doritos in hopes of a freebie bonanza at the checkout. I'm pretty sure that if they try it, they will be sorely disappointed!
That said, if you ever hear of a great coupon circulating on the internet that is legit, please send it my way! I'm all about the savings these days! : )







I hate when that happens! Doritos sound amazing right now!
ReplyDelete