Thursday, April 1, 2010

***APRIL FOOLS!!!***

Well, we got a big surprise, and a bit more than we bargained for this morning when we went in for an ultrasound to try to see if "the baby" was a boy or girl...

I just about fell out of the fancy ultrasound massage chair when they started the ultrasound and found this!





Not one, not two, but THREE BABIES! It's TRIPLETS! This means that in a few short months, we're going to have twice as many kids. Say a prayer for us... We're going to need it! : )

4 comments:

  1. This is an April Fool's Day joke...right? Right? Because ohmygosh if it is not, let the insanity begin!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you meanie! i was freaking out for a little bit bf i realized it is april fools! good one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry! It was a pretty good one though, wasn't it! ; )

    ReplyDelete
  4. ha ha! I completely believed it until I saw Jennifer's comment!

    ReplyDelete

What say you?