Friday, July 23, 2010

33 Weeks, 3 days

Well, we're making it... One day (and sometimes just one hour) at a time! It is nice that visitors usually come by in the evenings to keep us entertained. That kind of breaks up the monotony a little!

Yesterday, Miles and Melissa Boyer came by to say hi and brought us some yummy goodies from Shelby Lynn's cake shoppe. I thoroughly enjoyed every bite... And so did Norah!


Then Kris and Kara, who have been awesome enough to come by every day since we've been in here, brought their hysterical little baby Noah in to entertain us for a bit. I also want to thank them for treating us to dinner from Abuelo's a couple of days ago. I branched out from my usual fajita order and tried their Enchiladas Cozumel, and it was awesome!

Today is going to be fun because Mom is bringing Bear and Norah by here in a bit to visit, and that is always entertaining! Other highlights of the day: plans for fresh sheets and a new IV. This one is starting to get pretty sore...



I guess it's kind of sad that clean sheets and getting stuck with a needle are the top of the day's exciting plans, but other than having 2-4 contractions an hour and getting started on the next book in the series I'm reading, that's pretty much it. Not for long though! Just 4 days until we get to meet our precious little guy! Almost there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?