Thursday, July 22, 2010

Making it Work!

Jason has been very, very sweet helping me through all this. He has been here pretty much all day, every day just hanging out with me and keeping me company even though it's quite boring in here!

Today he went by the house to pick up his computer so that he can get a little work done from right here in our room!



If he had warned me he was taking that, I would have probably made a better face and moved the can of hair spray, but oh well! I'm just glad he's here or I'm pretty sure I would be losing my mind. It is nice that just when I feel like I can't take it another second, I get a nice long hug and a reminder that it's all going to be okay. That helps tremendously!

Anyway, they just brought my dinner tray, and meals are pretty much the highlight of my day now, so I guesss I'll go see what delicious hospital meal is in store for this evening (looks like salisbury steak... yum???) and keep watching these episodes from Season 2 of Friends...

5 days to go. We can do this!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What say you?