So anyway, here's how the month of September went!

In the month of September, I exercised for 1,200 minutes, or exactly 20 hours! I stayed an extra 5 minutes at the gym yesterday to even out that stat! : )
I am very proud of myself for getting to the gym even on days when I absolutely did not feel like it. I am confident that all of this hard work will pay off in the end! It is already paying off, in fact. I feel so much better, and I can do so much more than I could when I started back. The muscles in my body are becoming stronger and more responsive, and I don't get nearly as tired during the workouts as I did at first. I feel like I am slowly (but very surely) getting back to my old self! So here's the lowdown on what I've lost so far.
Start date: August 16
Starting weight: 157 Weight as of 09/27/10: 152.8
Pounds lost in first 6 weeks: 4.2
Pounds per week lost: .7
Inches lost on waist: 2
Seeing all that written out makes me happy! I am hoping to lose between a half a pound and a pound a week steadily until I reach my goal. It's still a long way off, but I know I'll get there! With weight loss, slow and steady really does win the race, especially when you're breastfeeding. So far so good!
So now on to my new goals. I am going to stick with the 1800 calories, but I think I'm ready to bump up the workout goals a little. For the month of October, I am going to aim to do 1 Attack or Combat class per week, 1 Pump class per week, and 2 free days of at least 30 minutes of intentional exercise apiece. I'm so ready to be back in my jeans! Patience and persistence will get me there. One day at a time!







No comments:
Post a Comment
What say you?