
Well, like I said, the following weekend we decided to take the whole crew out to McGarrah Farms for some pumpkiny fun. Mom and Dad were back in Mena, and Jason had a wedding to shoot, but Jamie and I decided that surely we could handle it, so after an eventful morning involving sleepovers and football games, we loaded up all the kids and headed out into the boondocks towards the pumpkin farm. We got there and very quickly realized that the pumpkin patch is a lot of work! Especially when you go there with a pregnant lady, a newborn, a 2-year-old and 2 very adventurous big kids.
We managed to make it through the corn maze unscathed, although Bear was scared to death (and I don't much blame him), and we even managed to pick the pumpkins for our Jack-O-Lanterns and cart them back to the front all by ourselves. Let me tell you, though, we were really missing Papa for this part! : ) I even managed to pick a pumpkin and carry it back to the wagon while nursing the baby, which was no small feat. Looking back at the pictures, I can see that this is probably not normal behavior, but somehow, for us, it was just another day in the pumpkin fields!
Here are some pictures from our afternoon adventure! The first one is of Jamie at 14 weeks pregnant... She was just barely starting to have a little roundness then, and she is 16 weeks now, and really starting to pop out there! She even gets to find out if it is a girl or a boy on Saturday! I can't wait!!! Oh, sorry, back to the pictures. : )




























Beautiful pictures!
ReplyDelete