Monday, July 26, 2010

Last day to be pregnant!

I realized this morning that it is my last full day to be pregnant. You would think that since this is my fourth time around, I would just be saying, "Thank goodness!" In reality, despite the fact that I have, in fact, been pregnant quite a lot in my 28 years of life, realizing that this is the last day that I will get to have a precious little baby growing and moving inside me is very bittersweet. In fact, it's making me cry to type this, and I'm not even totally sure why.

There is just something magical about having a child inside of you. It is something I will definitely never forget. If it weren't for the fact that my pregnancies have all involved complications, I would probably end up with 8 kids or something because I love being pregnant so much... Jason (and my mom the uber-babysitter!) had better be thankful! ; )

Okay, I'm going to try to pull it together now and stop all this boo-hooing. I think it is making the contractions worse!

I just can't believe he's going to be here tomorrow. Wow.

1 comment:

  1. I was the same way. I thought it would go away, but honestly I have regretted it. I ended up on bed rest with all 4 of mine too. And 3 of mine were c-section. Marcus was emergency. So after the 4th they told me it would be best to have my tubes tied. I'm like you and loved being pregnant Frank loves the experience too. I would probably not regret it so bad but on a weekly basis it comes up in our conversations. Although 5 kids does kinda scare me since I stay home pretty much 24/7 with them. Another thing that helps me is to know that one day (before we are too old) Frank and I will have days to ourselves. :) We are praying for you and your little angel. Enjoy your experience!

    ReplyDelete

What say you?