Well, it looks like we're having a baby! Not sure when exactly, but we're at the hospital, and we won't be leaving until he gets here, so it looks like SOON.
I'm feeling pretty anxious/nervous, but I am excited that after they examined the operative report from Norah's birth at Willow Creek, they have determined that I am a good candidate for VBAC after all, so we'll be giving it our best shot for a "normal" delivery. I'll be pretty happy with any delivery that ends with a healthy baby, but I would much rather do the VBAC than another c section. Really praying that everything will go smoothly today.
They are about to take me for an ultrasound to make sure the baby is able to tolerate labor well. So far so good.
I can't believe he's going to be here soon. It doesn't seem real.
Updates to follow as I am able to post them!
Tuesday, July 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







Good luck Kori! So happy you're getting to attempt a VBAC!! Can't wait to see pics of the sweet little guy!
ReplyDeleteYou're in my prayers!
ReplyDelete