1. I really wish my computer would hurry up and get out of the repair shop already! This little laptop is trying my patience. Mostly it's the lack of a mouse and also a lack of access to my "Bills" Excel spreadsheet. I feel a little lost.
2. I can't wait to start working out again. And I don't mean my little barely-break-a-sweat strolls through the mall or my one-set-of-fifteen at a time drills with the 2-pound hand weights. I want to go to a class that works me so hard it hurts. I think my brain needs some endorphins! Just a few more weeks...
3. On those Yoplait commercials, someone should tell their marketing team that just because you name a yogurt something like "Raspberry Tart Supreme" or "Decadent Chocolate Bliss" (not actual yogurt flavors, I made those up!) does not mean that it is as yummy as the item for which it is named. I keep seeing those commercials, and I've got to say, I'm rooting for the girl who picks the actual pie. She and I could be friends!
See? This is why I need to work out!
Wednesday, August 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment
What say you?